Learn About Us
At Maleen, we’ll make sure the vision for your special event becomes a reality and goes off without a glitch. Our Banquet Hall offers everything you need to create the stunning occasion you and your guests will always remember. We’ve been making celebrations our business since 2020, and can’t wait to work with you.
Celebrate In Luxury - at Maleen Banquet
Located in the heart of Bellerose, Maleen Banquet is one of the famous multi cultural banquet halls in Queens. We are the most preferred choice for any weddings, corporate events or private gatherings organized in New York.
A once-in-a-lifetime event like a marriage deserves all the pomp, pageantry, glory and splendor you can obtain and none does it better than Maleen Event Venue & Restaurant.
Dependable service is at the foundation of every great Maleen event. Our dedicated and detail-oriented venue staff guarantee the success of your special occasion by providing personalized Banquet Catering services that meet and exceed expectations. Maleen elevates any event with a variety of Banquet Catering options to perfectly complement your celebration.
Dine in Restaurant
We’re extremely excited to open our spacious facility to patrons in accordance with state regulations. We’d love to host you and your loved ones in our safe space. We are requiring that all patrons wear masks at all times. To improve guest safety, we are taking the following precautions:
- Orders can be placed prior to arrival to expedite services and reduce interaction
- We will be utilizing disposable paper menus or QR code menus to place orders
- Our indoor dining facilities have been equipped with HEPA air purifiers
- All tables will be placed six feet apart
- Customers and staffers will be required to wear face coverings at all times
- We are conducting daily health screenings for all employees
- Regular disinfectant procedures are in place post every service (e.g., tables disinfected after each service)
Our Ballroom is perfect for up to 400 guests. The ballroom is complete with crystal chandeliers, wall sconces, oversized windows, Music, lighting and a built-in wood dance floor
“Happiness, not in another place but this place, not for another hour but this hour”